Broccoli in Lemon and Garlic Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.55 view details
- 1 pound broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place broccoli florets in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir 2 teaspoons lemon juice into water in a small bowl and pour the mixture into the skillet.
- Cover and steam until broccoli is bright green and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- While broccoli is steaming, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and stir in garlic and salt; turn heat to low and let the garlic gently fry until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Drain water from cooked broccoli and return to skillet; sprinkle with 2 more teaspoons lemon juice and the butter and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle broccoli with black pepper, toss to combine, and season with a bit more pepper if desired.
- Serve hot.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 376g|
|Calories from Fat 313||75%|
|Total Fat 35.67g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 22.02g||88%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.24g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|