Pancit Canton Recipe
An all time filipino favorite noodle recipe. Every household have this on every occasion. This is the pinoy version of Chinese noodles.
- 1 kilo Egg noodles
- 1/4 kilo chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver (cut into bite size)
- 1/4 kilo chicken gizzard (cut into bite size)
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk celery (sliced)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium carrot (sliced into strips)
- 10 pieces sweet peas
- 10 pieces green beans (sliced)
- 1 small head wombok (cut into bite size)
- 1/2 hed cabbage (cut into bite size)
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- chicken stock
- salt aend pepper to taste
- Heat some oil in a wok and saute garlic and onions. Add in all chicken meat and stir fry.
- Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Pour in stock and boil over high heat.
- When it starts to boil add in the dried egg noodles. Lower the heat and let simmer until noodles get tender and cooked. Depending on your noodle brand just eyeball if it would need some more stock or not to cook.
- Adjust seasoning to your taste if it needs some more.
- Add in the veggies allowing the heat of the noodles to cook them till their just a bit wilted yet still crunchy.
- Serve with calamansi on the side
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner