Blueberry Zucchini Muffins with Lemon Streusel Recipe
Cost per serving $0.51 view details
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour (180g)
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup sugar (135g)
- ½ cup milk (118ml)
- 1 egg beaten with a fork
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup melted butter (57g)
- 1½ cups Fresh blueberries (255g)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (75g)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (60g)
- 3 tbsp white sugar (37g)
- 3 tbsp softened butter (42g)
- zest from ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For Lemon Streusel Topping
- Mix together the flour and sugar.
- Add the butter and mix in with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon extract. Mix well and set aside.
- For Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- Put all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the vanilla and eggs to the milk and mix.
- Add the milk mixture and melted butter to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just moistened - there should be some lumps.
- Add the shredded zucchini and blueberries. Stir to just mix in,
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake papers and fill 2/3 full (need 12 papers).
- Sprinkle the tops with the lemon streusel mixture.
- Bake for 18 to 24 minutes - tops should be brown and center set.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 74g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||40%|
|Total Fat 7.69g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.45g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|