Zucchini Parmesan Fritters With Sour Cream Recipe
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 medium (1lb) zucchini (250g) shredded
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tbsp diced red bell pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic minced
- 1 egg
- ½ cup flour (60g)
- ½ cup grated parmesian cheese (50g)
- 1 tsp salt + salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the zucchini sprinkle with the tsp of salt and set aside. ( the salt will draw the extra moisture out of the zucchini.
- Mix together all of the rest of the ingredients and stir to mix.
- Put the shredded zucchini in something that will let you squeeze all the extra liquid. A nut milk bag or cheesecloth works great. Add the zucchini to the rest of the ingredients and stir to mix.
- Put a small amount of oil in a cast-iron skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Alternately bake the Fritters on a sheet pan at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, or until browned and the centers are set.
- Serve with a dollop of sourcream.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 167g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||14%|
|Total Fat 1.53g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.43g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.43g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|