Baked Green Tomatoes Recipe
Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- Green tomatoes, 1 tbs. oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, Italian seasoning and dill.
- Cut green tomatoes into wedges. (Remove seeds if they bother you.)
- Toss wedges in 1 tbs. of oil.
- Place oiled wedges on pam-sprayed cookie sheet.
- Add dashes of salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, Italian seasoning and dill.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately10 minutes.
- Wonderful on spaghetti with sliced ripe olives and marinara.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.17g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|