Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe
Baked Artichoke Dip-is a delicious and easy recipe for a warm dip. It takes only (40) minutes total time to prepare and cook. Key ingredients: frozen artichoke hearts, cream cheese, green onions, tomato and Parmesan cheese. This is an easy, cheesy, creamy recipe for a family event, holiday or TV game-day crowds. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic-friendly and Weight Watchers (2 PointsPlus) recipe.
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 tsp thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsley chopped
- 1 (3 oz) bar Neufchâtel cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix garlic powder, oregano, rosemary and thyme together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts in a food processor; cover. Process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and the spice mixture; cover. Process until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly into a (9 inch) pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through and edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with green onion and tomato. Serve with pita wedges or assorted crackers, as desired.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 29g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||84%|
|Total Fat 9.02g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.82g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.17g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|