3 Pepper BBQ Potato Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed (do not peel)
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained, patted day & chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped (use white & green parts)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by 1"
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes, spread on a rimmed baking sheet to cool.
- Sprinkle the cooked potatoes with the vinegar, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the sour cream, BBQ sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Stir in the roasted red peppers, scallions and cheese.
- When the potatoes are cool, gently stir into the sour cream mixture until well coated.
- Season with salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 88 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||33%|
|Total Fat 0.71g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.43g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.44g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|