You’ll Flip for These Skinny Frozen S’mores, No Campfire Needed Recipe
If you love campfire s’mores, you’ll really love these luscious low fat frozen treats. I’m using all the yummy flavors of a classic s’more. This recipe makes 1 serving, so it’s easy to assemble, but make a bunch and keep them on hand in the freezer. One skinny sandwich has 150 calories, 3 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. This yummy frozen treat makes a terrific dessert for the lazy days of summer. Very fun to serve at a barbecue or pool party. One bite and you’ll see, you’ll probably want s’more!
- 1 full Honey Maid low fat honey graham cracker, see shopping tip
- 1 tablespoon Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallow cream. see shopping tip
- Â½ tablespoon Nestle mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt (frozen solid)
- Break one graham cracker in half. Spread one half with 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips on top of cream.
- Top other half with 2 tablespoons frozen yogurt and place marshmallow side in, on top of yogurt, to create a sandwich. Using a dull knife, wipe the sides clean. By hand, place a few chips on each side.
- Place on a plate and freezer. Freeze until firm, before serving.
- If making several at once, keep frozen yogurt or ice cream in freezer and follow step 1 with as many as you desire to make. Next, follow steps 2 and 3.
- Place each, unwrapped, on a plate in freezer. Once frozen, wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and store in freezer. Theyâll keep in freezer for several weeks, if they last that long!
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 33g|
|Calories from Fat 19||54%|
|Total Fat 2.21g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.45g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|