WW Cranberry-Apple Relish Recipe
WW Cranberry-Apple Relish is an easy recipe and is a great option for a Thanksgiving and Christmas condiment to your turkey meal. It is a healthy, low calories, NO-FAT, NO-CHOLESTEROL, NO-SODIUM, low carbiohydrates, diabetic, heart-healthy and WeightWatchers (1) PointsPlus per serving recipe. Takes 20 minutes to prepare. About 3 hours, 20 minutes including refrigeration, from start to finish. Main Ingredients: apples, orange juice, raisins and fresh cranberries for a perfect relish to accompany that succulant turkey for your holiday feast. Makes 20 Servings.
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1 medium size apple, (peeled, cored, diced)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Place cranberries, sweetener, water and orange juice concentrate in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil 3 to 4 minutes or until cranberries start to thicken and water has reduced by about half.
- Remove from pan and place in a medium size bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Add diced apples and half of the raisins to cranberries. Stir well. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle remaining raisins over cranberries as a garnish. Serve chilled as an accompaniment to roast meats or poultry. Perfect for your Thanksgiving and/or Christmas turkey dinner.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.37g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|