Raw Vegan Cranberry Brownie Recipe
I love desserts and because I often eat sweets, I prefer them raw. We all know that all sweets are high in calories, but making mostly raw desserts makes me feel good and guilt-free; this way I know I get plenty of vitamins, minerals and other great nutrients and so I ignore the calories.
Another thing I love about raw desserts is that they’re so easy to make! This took me less than 5 minutes, excluding the time required for soaking and freezing.
- 1 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup dry cranberries, soaked for at least 2 hours
- Â½ cup cocoa (it is best to use raw cocoa if you have; you can substitute cocoa with carob powder)
- 2 tbsp honey (or any other healthy sweetener)
- Add all ingredients in the food processor and blend well until you get a smooth, sticky paste.
- Place this paste in any form youâd like. Be sure to cover it with a plastic wrap before adding the paste, this way it will be easier to take it out of the form after refrigerated.
- Place in freezer for one hour then move it in the fridge.
- Enjoy! Youâll absolutely love this simple, healthy and delicious recipe!
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 46g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||53%|
|Total Fat 9.54g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 0.78g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.54g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|