Philly-Style BBQ Chicken Sandwich Recipe
A savory combination of smoky BBQ chicken, melted Mozzarella cheese, and crisp-tender veggies nestled on a soft roll.
Cost per serving $0.65 view details
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup Green pepper strips
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 rolls, split
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and peppers; cook and stir vegetables 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken 8 min. Turn chicken; brush with barbecue sauce. Grill 7 to 9 min. or until chicken is done (165Â°F internal temp.), turning and brushing occasionally with sauce.
- If desired, put rolls on grill to toast lightly right before chicken is done.
- Put chicken in rolls; top with cheese and vegetables.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 141g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||24%|
|Total Fat 6.7g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbs 28.85g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|