Cost per recipe $0.25 view details
- 1/2 kg. Soft white khoya
- 2 1/2 cups (approx.300gms) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tsp. cardamom seeds semi crushed
- 1 tbsp. slivered or crushed pistachios
- Grate khoya into a bowl using a steel grater. Add in powdered sugar and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a large nonstick pan heating on high for the first few minutes, then decrease to low until done. Stir continuously.
- Once the mixture is thick and gooey, add cardamom and mix well. Take pan off the burner and allow to cool (stir occasionally).
- Shape pedas into round patties using the palms of your hands. Press pistachios and cardamom seeds onto the top of each patty.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 7g|
|Calories from Fat 17||53%|
|Total Fat 2.01g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.19g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|