Parsley, Anchovy, Red Onion And Tomato Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- 1/4 x Red onion, very thinly sliced
- 80 gm Flat leaf parsley
- 12 x Marinated anchovy fillets, or possibly 8 tinned anchovy fillets, halved lengthwise
- 150 gm Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 x Lemon, juice of
- 5 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pch sugar
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- 1 Put the onion in a shallow dish and cover with boiling water. Leave for 10 min, drain and pat dry. Cut the thicker parts off the parsley stalks, (save to use in a soup or possibly throw away).
- 2 In a salad bowl whisk the sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and whisk in the extra virgin olive oil. Check the seasoning. Cross the salad servers in the bowl, pile over the parsley, tomatoes and onion, laying the anchovies over everything. Toss at the table.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 82g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 151||90%|
|Total Fat 17.11g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.01g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|