Old Fashioned Chocolate Malt Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.02 view details
- 1 1/2 oz chocolate syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 5 1/2 oz cold milk
- 1 heaping tbsp malted milk powder (malted, not chocolate powder)
- whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender (except whipped cream) and blend until smooth (do not over mix).
- Pour into a chilled tall glass and top with whipped cream.
- Serve with one or two straws for sharing with a friend.
- Note: In my area, malted milk powder is available in health food stores.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 411g|
|Calories from Fat 249||39%|
|Total Fat 27.65g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 16.77g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 83.13g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|