Mc Donald’s Shamrock Shake Made Skinny and Fat-Free Recipe
WOO HOO…Get ready to enjoy every sip of this dreamy, minty milkshake, guilt-free!!! You’ll be totally amazed how much it tastes like the real thing but it’s completely fat-free. The skinny for this 16 oz remake is 184 calories, 0 fat and 5 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. Looking to cut the POINTS to 3? See Tips below. A Mc Donald’s 16 oz serving has 550 calories and 13 grams of fat.
Happy skinny sipping!
- Shake Ingredients
- Â¾ cup fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt, see shopping tip
- Â½ cup fat-free milk
- â teaspoon peppermint extract or mint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 2 packages Splenda or Equal or your favorite sugar substitute
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Topping Ingredients
- Fat-free or Light whipped cream, optional
- Combine all shake ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Stop blender to stir with a spoon, if necessary, to help blend everything.
- Pour into a 16 oz glass. Top with light whipped cream, if desired and enjoy immediately. You really donât need the whipped cream. It still tastes great without it!
- Shopping Tip- Buy fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt found at your local yogurt shop or Edyâs (Dryers) fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt. This brand is available in most supermarkets or use your favorite fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt.
- For more skinny recipes, please join me at http;//skinnykitchen.com
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 4084g|
|Calories from Fat 163||30%|
|Total Fat 18.12g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 10.87g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 77.79g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|