Marinade By A Catering Company Recipe
Cost per serving $0.70 view details
- " This is a basic recipe and stands alone for chicken - go from there to add in your own seasonings for steak, pork, etc. I put beer in just about every marinade. "
- 1 x (12 fluid oz) can or possibly bottle beer
- 4 1/2 Tbsp. dry minced parsley
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 3 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 x In a mixing bowl, combine beer, garlic, parsley, and soy sauce.
- 2 x Marinate meat in the mix for a few hrs to overnight, cover and
- Chill meat while marinating. Cook as desired.
- Makes 2 c.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 58g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.48g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|