Italian Penne Pasta Salad Recipe
I thought I’d try a new type of posts – since I read so many food blogs myself, I always end up bookmarking tons of recipes I want to try. You can find all of them on my Delicious account. Well I actually tried an Italian pasta recipe yesterday. I got this recipe from All Recipes and was very happy with the results. I’ve really wanted to try it, so this will be perfect.
- Here are the tasty ingredients.
- 1 cup Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 1/2 pounds grilled or roasted boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- 6 sundried tomatoes packed in oil, diced
- 2 medium roasted sweet peppers (in jar) packed in water, sliced thin
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, cleaned
- The directions are so easy.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients with Peppercorn Salad Dressing. Toss well. Serve. Store remaining portion, covered in the refrigerator. OMG! This was the BEST pasta salad that I have ever made. The taste is unremarkable. Trust me.
- If you are a vegetarian, donât add the chicken=)