Homestyle Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Cost per recipe $2.03 view details
- 250 grams elbow/salad macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup baby carrots (diced)
- 1/4 cup onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken flakes (breast part is best to use)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in macaroni, chicken, carrots, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- *I top this with grated or diced cheese every now and then.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 305g|
|Calories from Fat 86||36%|
|Total Fat 9.64g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.62g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 16.25g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|