Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1/2 kilo macaroni pasta (elbow or shells)
- 2 pcs medium sized carrots
- 1 big chicken breast
- 500 ml of mayonnaise
- 1 can (836 g) pineapple tidbits
- 1 big white onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package instructions.
- In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
- Boil chicken breast in water with salt.
- Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
- Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
- Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill, then serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner