Green Beans With Ham And Potatoes Recipe
Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 1/2 c. butter or possibly margarine
- 2 1/2 c. diced smoked ham
- 2 lrg sweet onions diced
- 3 pkt frzn cut green beans - (16 ounce ea) thawed
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 lb small new potatoes halved
- 1 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/4 tsp grnd red pepper
- 1 sm red bell pepper diced
- Heat butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add in ham, and saute/fry 5 min. Add in onion, and saute/fry 5 min. Add in green beans and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 to 20 min or possibly till potatoes are tender, stirring in bell pepper during the last 2 to 3 min.
- This recipe yields 12 to 16 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 161g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 96||56%|
|Total Fat 10.83g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5.71g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.41g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|