Fresh Fruity Ice Popsies Recipe
Cost per recipe $3.09 view details
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 ounces blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces strawberries, hulled and halved ( 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups 100 percent white-grape juice
- Arrange some of each fruit in eight 3-ounce ice-pop molds, making sure pieces fit very snugly.
- Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid, 6 hours (or up to 2 weeks).
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 469g|
|Calories from Fat 14||6%|
|Total Fat 1.66g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.86g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||35%|