Easy Roasted Cauliflower Blender Soup with Smoked Paprika Recipe
Cost per serving $1.34 view details
- 22 ounces fresh cauliflower (washed & cut)
- 1 1/2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp bacon flavoured olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cheese for garnish (optional)
- Wash and cut cauliflower. Roast in oven at 425º F until tender. About 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, let cool slightly.
- Add all the ingredients (except) the cheese into a blender.
- Press the "soup" setting.
- Once done, pour into a bowl, garnish and enjoy.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 345g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||50%|
|Total Fat 6.86g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.22g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.25g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|