Easy Olive Tapenade Cocktail Party Meatballs Recipe
Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- FOR THE MEATBALLS:
- 1 1/2 pounds organic ground beef
- 1 jar Sofia's Selection Black Olive Tapenade with Roasted Serrano Pepper
- FOR THE DRIZZLE/DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400ºF, and get a baking pan ready to cook the meatballs in.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef and the jar of olive tapenade.
- Form into balls (approximately 36) and place on baking pan.
- Bake in oven for approximately 18-20 minutes. If you like, you can always use the broiler for a minute or two at the end for a nice browned appearance. Be sure not to overcook.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil slightly.
- Mix in the garlic powder.
- Place cooked meatballs in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle some of the olive oil over the meatballs.
- Place the remaining oil in a bowl for your guests to enjoy dipping their meatballs into.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 20g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||77%|
|Total Fat 5.23g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.56g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.01g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|