Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $1.47 view details
- 1 2 pound package frozen Hash Browns
- 8 ounces Sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated Colby Cheese **personal note, I like sharp cheddar the best
- Place potatoes in a greased 9Ã13 inch pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Melt butter in the microwave.
- In a bowl add minced onions, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup, and melted butter. Mix these items together. Pour soup mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until all is completely warm, and the cheese begins to melt.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 236g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 269||65%|
|Total Fat 30.61g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 18.02g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.34g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|