Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake (adapted from All Recipes) Recipe
The combination of the cinnamon and chocolate make for a delicious coffee cake.
Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1 cup canola oil minus one tablespoon
- 1 (8 ounce) package Tofutti cream cheese, softened(you can use regular cream cheese.)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Rice milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, cream the oil, cream cheese and 1-1/4 cups of sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Combine cinnamon, 1 cup chocolate chips and remaining sugar; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 87g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 83||25%|
|Total Fat 9.29g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5.44g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 58.28g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|