Christmas Vodka Cake Recipe
This is an old family recipe that I am asked for every year and I would appreciate it everyone would write it down somewhere so I don't have to re-type it all the time.
Cost per serving $3.66 view details
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bottle Vodka
- 2 cups dried fruit.
- Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
- At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it.
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver
- Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity.
- Sift 2 cups of salt, or something.
- Check the Vodka. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the Vodka and wipe the counter with the cat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 601g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||6%|
|Total Fat 6.69g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.05g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 163.55g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|