Broccoli with Feta Cheese Salad Recipe
I like feta and broccoli!
Cost per recipe $5.80 view details
- 1 bunch broccoli (approx. 1lb)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- Cut broccoli into florets.
- Pour enough water into saucepan to come 1 inch up side and bring to boil.
- Place broccoli in steamer basket in saucepan; cover and steam until bright green but still crisp (approx 1 min) Drain.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add broccoli, feta cheese, tomatoes and onion.
- Toss to coat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 691g|
|Calories from Fat 535||66%|
|Total Fat 60.8g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 26.34g||105%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.08g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|