Panacotta with Mango drizzle Recipe
Cost per recipe $7.04 view details
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- ½ vanilla bean, split
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 2 tablespoons water (to check)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sieved passionfruit juice
- 2 small (600g) mangoes
- 2 passionfruit, extra
- Combine milk, cream, vanilla bean, sugar and gelatine in a medium pan over a low heat. Stir until the gelatine is dissolved; do not boil.
- Strain cream mixture into a jug, discard bean, stir in juice; cool.
- Pour cream mixture into 6 x ½-cup capacity moulds. Cover, refrigerate for about 6 hours or until set.
- Cut mango cheeks from seed, peel skin. Slice mango thinly. Arrange mango on serving plates.
- Invert panna cotta onto mango; drizzle with extra passionfruit pulp.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1429g|
|Calories from Fat 611||47%|
|Total Fat 69.38g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 41.98g||168%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 166.73g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g||50%|