Balsamic Vinegar Marinated Lamb Chops Recipe
Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 8 x Lamb loin chops, 1-1/4" thick
- 3/4 c. Balsamic vinegar
- 4 x Chopped Shallots
- 1 tsp Dry thyme leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grnd pepper
- 1/4 lb Butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/3 c. Pimento, liquid removed, or possibly
- 1/3 c. Roasted red bell pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon juice, fresh
- Trim lamb chops well and place in a large ziplock bag or possibly bowl. Whisk next 5 ingredients separately and pour them over chops. Shake or possibly stir to coat well. Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible; tightly cover if in bowl. Marinate chops in refrigerator for at least 8 hrs or possibly overnight, turning bag several times.
- Remove from refrigerator, drain and RESERVE marinade. Grill chops over gas or possibly charcoal grill, about 5 min per side, till medium-rare. Brush at least once with reserved marinade.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter and serve immediately. Top each chop with a dollop of compound pimiento butter.
- Compound pimiento butter:Whirl all three ingredients in blender or possibly food processor till pimiento is chopped and butter is orange-colored. Pack into a small bowl and refrigeratetill ready to use.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 52g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||80%|
|Total Fat 11.55g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7.29g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.01g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|