Baked Walleye With Carrots Recipe
Cost per recipe $14.88 view details
- 1 1/2 lb walleye fillets skin removed
- 2 c. grated carrots
- 3 Tbsp. margarine or possibly butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp grnd thyme Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. margarine or possibly butter
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/3 c. lowfat milk
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a 13- by 9-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Arrange fillets, slightly overlapping, in prepared dish. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine carrots, melted margarine, juice, thyme and salt. Spread mix proportionately over fillets. Cover with foil. Bake for 25 to 30 min, or possibly till fish is hard and opaque and just begins to flake.
- Drain liquid from fish into a 2-c. measure. Cover fish with foil to keep hot. Set aside. Add in water to liquid in c. to equal 1 1/3 c..
- In a 1-qt saucepan, heat 3 Tbsp. margarine over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Blend in cooking liquid mix and lowfat milk. Cook for 5 to 7 min or possibly till mix thickens and bubbles, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce proportionately over fish and serve over warm rice or possibly linguine.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1099g|
|Calories from Fat 687||47%|
|Total Fat 77.62g||97%|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g||60%|
|Trans Fat 12.51g|
|Total Carbs 46.9g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||21%|