Aussie Chicken Thighs Recipe
This sweet and salty chicken dish is lip-smackin' good!
Cost per serving $2.96 view details
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil**
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms**
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Season chicken with salt and garlic powder. Refrigerate while preparing the rest of recipe
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Cook bacon in a skillet until almost crisp. Set aside
- In a bowl, combine mustard, mayo, honey, onion flakes
- Heat oil in a skillet**or use bacon fat to saute chicken thighs about 8 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove thighs to a 13X9 inch baking dish
- Brush honey mustard sauce on chicken
- Layer each piece with mushrooms and bacon
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.
- **can saute mushrooms along with bacon if you'd like.
- **can reserve some of the sauce to heat and serve at the table
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 265g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 437||56%|
|Total Fat 48.9g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 11.71g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 73.08g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|