Apricot London Broil Recipe
Cost per serving $8.54 view details
- 1 c. apricot preserves
- 1/4 tsp grnd red pepper
- 2 1/2 lb London broil (beef top round)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a saucepan, combine the apricot preserves and grnd red pepper over low heat, stirring till the preserves are melted. Set aside 1/2 c. of this sauce mix.
- Season the meat with the salt and pepper, then grill for 6 to 8 min per side, or possibly till desired doneness, brushing occasionally with the apricot sauce.
- Slice across the grain and serve topped with the reserved sauce.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 242g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 122||26%|
|Total Fat 13.53g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.81g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbs 34.4g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|