Zucchini Cheesy Bread Recipe
Cost per serving $1.72 view details
- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. xanthan gum
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer “dough” to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Slice and serve with marinara.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 123g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 116||61%|
|Total Fat 13.13g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.46g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.57g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|