Turkey Spinach Crispy Baked Egg Rolls Recipe
Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2½ cups raw spinach
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup purple cabbage, finely chopped
- 12 egg roll wraps-large siz
- Preheat oven to 415°F.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add the turkey, onion, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the red chili pepper paste, soy sauce, garlic paste, spinach, black beans and cabbage. Cook for another 3-5 minutes until turkey is completely cooked through. Drain off any fat.
- Place egg roll wrapper on work surface and brush edges with water.
- Spoon a few bean sprouts diagonally on wrap (see instructions above) and then put 3 tablespoons of filling over the top.
- Fold bottom corner over filling; roll snugly half-way to cover filling.
- Fold in both sides snugly against filling; moisten edges of last flap.
- Roll wrap up and seal top corner; lay flap-side down until ready to cook. Repeat with the rest of the wrappers.
- Place seam side down on parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with a little olive oil or lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 72g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||31%|
|Total Fat 5.23g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.34g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.79g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|