Thai Papaya Salad (Som Tun) Recipe
Cost per serving $2.00 view details
- 2 Thai Chili Peppers (or more to taste. I like 4. See picture #2)
- 4 - 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 Sliced green papaya (sliced thin like spaghetti noodles)
- Thai Crab Sauce fish sauce for Papaya Salad (PT brand â itâs not too fishy tasting)
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- Juice from 3 lemons (or limes)
- 3- teaspoons sugar
- 1 Head of cabbage
- Use mortar and pestle to crush peppers (see picture #3) and garlic
- Add papaya and continue crushing with the pestle
- Cut tomatos add to bowl, continue crushing
- Add juice of lemon, continue
- Shake crab sauce, add 2 - 3 tablespoon to bowl
- Add sugar, mix.
- Cut head of cabbage into quarters to create cups. Spoon salad into cabbage cups.
- Garnish with a slice cherry tomato.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 422g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||6%|
|Total Fat 0.85g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|