Texas de Brazil - Brazilian Salad Recipe
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb English cucumber
- 1/2 lb red onion
- 1/2 lb large sticks of hearts of palm
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- chopped parsley or tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise, remove the seed with a spoon and slice it diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut the onions into strips.
- Cut each stick of hearts of palm in four pieces.
- Put all the vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard and lemon juice and slowly add the olive oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Pour vinaigrette on top of the vegetables and sprinkle the parsley, pepper and salt. Toss the salad and taste.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner