Texas de Brazil - Caipirinha Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.29 view details
- Cut a fresh lime lengthwise. Split each half again. Using only three wedges (3/4 of the lime) cute the wedges in half again.
- Using a pestle smash the lime and add the suagr cane sugar. Remember that the lime has to be smashed only moments before preparing the Caipirinha.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes (Useing crushed ice will make the drink watery) and pour in the cachaca.
- Shake it well with a shaker and pour back into the glass.
- Garnish it and serve immediately.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 114g|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 46.97g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|