Roast Sea Bass (Suzuki) with Cucumber Gazpacho Recipe
Summer time favorite fish dish
Servings: 1 人分
Cost per recipe $7.89 view details
- 100g Sea Bass (Suzuki) Fillet
- tt Salt & Pepper
- 20mlãOlive Oil for Saute
- -- Garnish --
- 2ea Mini Organic Red Tomato ã
- 2ea Mini Organic Yellow Tomato
- 20g Cucumber dice, 1cm x 1/4th ã
- 80g Cucumber Gazpacho
- 10ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spanish, Fruity ã
- -- Cucumber Gazpacho (Blended together and chilled) --
- 125g Cucumber, peeled Â½ way ã
- 25ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spanish, Fruity
- 25ml Red wine vinegar x
- 8g Jalapeno, diced ã
- 1g Chili Flake
- 5g Italian Parsley
- 25g Green Pepper
- tt Salt
- -- Prepare Gazpacho --
- Add cucumber, vinegar, jalepeno, green pepper, parsley, chili flake, water and salt to a blender and puree well but not completely to leave just a little texture.
- Chill over night, adjust consistency and taste before serving as soup will thicken in the fridge.
- -- Prepare Sea Bass --
- Season the sea bass filet with salt & pepper, sautÃ© in olive oil, first flesh side down then finish skin side down making a crisp and edible skin.
- When fish is cooked arrange plate by putting gazpacho first, then fish on top, and garnish with tomatoes and cucumber dice, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and maldon sea salt and serve.
- Note: you can use shredded daikon as a base for the fish if you like to have it sit up high on the plate
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 879g|
|Calories from Fat 315||63%|
|Total Fat 35.67g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 5.18g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.0g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|