Puppy Chow, Chex Muddy Buddies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 (12-oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Chex or Crispix cereal
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Pour cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium saucepan. Pour over cereal and gently mix until well coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large grown grocery sack and pour coated cereal into the bag. Close the bag tightly and gently shake until cereal is evenly coated.
- Enjoy! It NEVER lasts long because it gets eaten too quickly!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 286||44%|
|Total Fat 32.61g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 16.93g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 83.07g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|