Potato Salad with Bacon and Fresh Herbs Recipe
Cost per serving $1.56 view details
- 3 pounds red potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce (not prepared, but the sauce you find near the mayo)
- 1/4 Vidalia (yellow) onion, diced
- 1/4 cup hamburger sliced pickles, diced
- 1/4 cup green olives, diced
- 1/4 cup jarred pickled jalapeno slices, diced
- 4 bacon slices, crumbled (feel free to use more if youâre a bacon lover)
- 3 sprigs fresh Rosemary â stems removed
- 3 sprigs fresh Thyme â stems removed
- ring a dutch oven to a boil over high heat, drizzle with olive oil and add the potatoes.
- Boil until fork tender. If you have a stand mixer, it will definitely come in handy right now.
- If not, use a large mixing bowl with a big wooden spoon.
- Drain the potatoes and dump into the mixer (or bowl). Add the rest of the ingredients and combine on âstirâ for just a minute or two â we donât want mashed potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste â do not leave this part out.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 326g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 511||74%|
|Total Fat 57.63g||72%|
|Saturated Fat 10.05g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 38.12g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|