Marinated Grilled Chicken with Watermelon-Jalepeno Salsa Recipe
Cost per recipe $13.24 view details
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-lock baggie. Add chicken; seal. Marinate in refrigerator up to 6 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until done and juices run clear. Combine watermelon and remaining ingredients. Serve with chicken.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 748g|
|Calories from Fat 501||42%|
|Total Fat 58.64g||73%|
|Saturated Fat 11.45g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 46.09g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|