Dover Sole With Lemon Pickle And Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 8 x Lemons
- 2 dsp salt
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 300 ml Vinegar
- 700 gm Sugar
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 4 x Portions mashed potatoes
- 4 x Fillets Dover sole Parsley, minced
- 100 gm Butter
- Lemon pickle: Cut the lemons into thick slices, removing the pips and mix with the salt for 8 hrs.
- Add in remaining ingredients, place into a pan and cook slowly till the mix goes thick and syrupy.
- Store in an airtight jar till required.
- Pipe the mash on to a plate, fry the sole and place on top.
- Heat the butter till brown, add in 4 dessertspoons of pickle and a good healthy pinch of parsley, spoon over the sole and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner