"Death by Chocolate" Chocolate Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 1 (18.25 oz) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (12 oz) package semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and extracts.
- Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Blend in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 294||70%|
|Total Fat 33.23g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 20.0g||80%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.35g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|