Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Delicious, easy, creamy mashed potatoes.
Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 5 pound bad of Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 2 inch chunks.
- Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain potatoes and place them back into the dry pot.
- Return to stove.
- Mash potatoes over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add 1 Â½ sticks of butter, all of the cream cheese and half-and-half. Mash together.
- Add Lawryâs Seasoning Salt and black pepper.
- Stir and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place a few pats of butter over the top of the potatoes and place them in oven and until butter is melted.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 52g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 165||90%|
|Total Fat 18.67g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 11.68g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.51g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|