Clendean's Peach Cobbler Recipe
Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 1/4 lb margarine or possibly butter
- 8 x ripe peaches, peel & thinly slice
- 1/2 c. water or possibly brandy
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 pch salt
- 4 Tbsp. margarine or possibly butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk or possibly juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To prepare the filling, heat the margarine in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, flour, and salt; mix well. Then add in the peaches and water. Stir; heat thoroughly about 5 min. Pour into a greased deep casserole dish (9x9-inch); set aside.
- To prepare the crust, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream the margarine with the sugar. Add in the flour, baking pwdr, salt, and lowfat milk; mix well.
- Pour the batter over the peaches; bake for about 1 hour or possibly till golden. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Makes 6-9 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 234g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 139||33%|
|Total Fat 15.8g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.0g||12%|
|Trans Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbs 69.38g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|