Banana Nut Bread #2, Hershey's Recipe
- 1/2 c. nonfat lowfat sour cream
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. margarine softened
- 1/2 c. Egg Beaters 99% egg substitute thawed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. banana mashed (3 medium)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c. Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet Baking Chips Hershey's
- 1/2 c. minced nuts
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with non-stick vegetable cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together lowfat sour cream and baking soda; set aside. In large bowl, beat sugar and margarine on medium speed of electric mixer till well blended. Add in egg substitute and salt; beat well. Gradually add in flour to sugar mix, beating till well blended. Add in lowfat sour cream mix, banana and vanilla; beat till smooth. Mix in chips and nuts. Pour batter proportionately into prepared pans.
- Bake 45 to 55 min or possibly till wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cold 10 min. Remove from pans to wire rack; immediately wrap in plastic wrap. Cold completely before slicing.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner