Vegan Brownie Recipe
What’s a small, square-shaped dessert that fulfills our sweet-tooth cravings and is hard to resist? It’s none other than brownies! They’re fudgy, chock-full of chocolate, and completely dairy, egg, and vegan-free in this recipe.
Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 140 g Plain flour">flour or all-purpose flour">flour (1 cup)
- 20 g Cocoa powder (¼ cup)
- 200 g Caster sugar or granulated sugar (1 cup)
- 80 ml Vegetable oil (⅓ cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 200 g Dairy-free (vegan) dark chocolate, melted (½ cup)
- 240 ml Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk (1 cup)
- 75 g Dairy-free (vegan) chocolate chips, optional (½ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or 160 degrees C if the oven is fan-forced. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk to mix.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and almond milk. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Transfer brownie batter to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Try not to overbake or brownies will turn cakey.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 87g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 136||34%|
|Total Fat 15.39g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 1.14g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.38g|
|Total Carbs 63.87g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|