Risotto alla Fragole (risotto with strawberries) copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Cost per recipe $7.06 view details
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 leeks chopped finely
- 1 cup arborio or carnaroli rice
- 1 tablespoon butter (unsalted)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Prosecco, Spumante or dry white wine
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries, washed and cut in half
- Heat vegetable broth till boiling. Place olive oil in large saute pan. Place in chopped leeks and saute till leeks are just about golden. Place in rice and toast till rice is coated with oil and all liquid is evaporated. Add in wine or Prosecco. Stir till all liquid is evaporated. Place in Â½ cup of vegetable broth and stir till all liquid is evaporated and repeat placing in Â½ cup liquid til evaporated till rice is al dente (approximately 15 minutes).
- Puree strawberries. When rice is almost done, place in strawberry puree. Stir in well. Remove from heat. Let stand for 2 minutes. Place 1 tablespon of butter on top and stir till melted. Serve ,top with grated parmigiana-reggiano cheese. Decorate plates with strawberry garnish.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1266g|
|Calories from Fat 466||78%|
|Total Fat 52.83g||66%|
|Saturated Fat 12.94g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|