Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
- 1 package small cocktail wieners
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- OPTIONAL: shredded colby jack cheese
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut into thirds (makes 3 small, long triangle strips).
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle shredded cheese over triangles.
- Starting at one end, roll hot dogs in crescent. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard or your favorite dipping sauce!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner