Oreo Cookie Crusted No Bake White Chocolate C Recipe
- 1 x 8" Oreo Cookie Pie Crust
- 10Â 1/2 ounce White chocolate
- 12 ounce Cream cheese
- 2Â 1/2 ounce Butter
- 2Â 1/2 ounce Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugar for approximately 2 min.
- Add in cream cheese and vanilla and continue creaming for approximately 10 min. While creaming, set up a double boiler and slowly temper choco- late to heat. When completely melted, add in into cream cheese mix and mix till incorporated. Pour the mix into the pie shell and smooth out top.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hrs or possibly till set. Cut into eighths and serve with your favorite fruit sauce.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner